Thursday, July 5, 2018
Of Whose Image Is Lucifer?
Man was made in the image of God, so how about angels? Whose image are they? What do they look like?
Lucifer was an angel, as was his army who were defeated and cast to live on Earth.
Pictures of angels and demons I've seen usually depicted a human form. Is this how people saw them, even back at the beginning of mankind? If so, then angels, too, were made in the image of God. Even cute little cherubs have human looking features. All angels have individual purposes, as do people; but most people don't think, much less act, about their purpose.
So Lucifer and his kind are angels, and look like God's angels, who resemble people, who was made in God's image.
Imagine that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stormy Daniels and our need for female Mentors
For over 50 years I have watched the America's women's movement, since I was 13 years old. By the time I hit the work world, pa...
-
CIVIL DEFENSE As a child during the early 1960’s, the civil defense sign and symbol was as familiar to me as was the TV test pattern th...
-
FURNITURE DESIGNS from the 1950s/60s are now called Mid-Century designs. I heard this on an episode of "Let's Make A Deal". ...
-
Because of Shirley Temple, I was never afraid of living in an orphanage should something happen to my family. That was back in the early 19...
No comments:
Post a Comment